Your couch is undeniably the most used piece of furniture! Want to Netflix? Sit on the couch! Want to have dinner while your favourite show is playing in the background? You can do that on the couch! Does your best friend want a place to sleep in? She can crash on your couch! The couch is an extremely underrated and highly useful piece of furniture in any house. Unfortunately, it bears the brunt and takes a lot of weight throughout the day. Using it all the through day can definitely expose it to the risk of getting stained. Couch Cleaning Adelaide can take care of the toughest of stains. However, read on if you are looking for some foolproof as well as effective ways to carry out fabric sofa cleaning in Adelaide all by yourselves!
1. Oil stains
- For getting rid of oil-based stains that happen when you spill a curry or a gravy dish on your couch all you would need is baking soda and water.
- Spray baking soda on the stained area. You can also mix the baking soda paste and water and apply it onto the stain after it gets a paste-like texture.
- The key objective here is to let the mixture absorb the stain as much as possible. Let the baking soda remain on the couch stain for 10-15 minutes.
- Vacuum the baking soda from the couch after 10-15 minutes and then dab out any residual stains. You can also mix dishwashing liquid in small proportions and then brush it out with a napkin or brush. This is the easiest technique to remove annoying and unsightly stains for performing Fabric Sofa Cleaning Services Adelaide.
2. Blood stains
- In case of handling and removal of blood stains, you need to remember to take immediate action. As the longer you leave the dried blood as is, the more difficult it would get to remove.
- Dab out the blood stains as fast as possible and also rinse it. You can detach the cushion cover for cleaning as well.
- Use all-fabric bleach mixed with water and let the cushion covers stay for a few hours. Lightly squeeze and wash in cool water.
3. Wine stains
- If the wine stains do not come out with water, then you can try using a combination of vinegar, detergent and water which is really effective.
- Combine a few tbsps of vinegar and laundry detergent with a few cups of cold water. Dip a clean cloth in this solution to absorb the stain in the cloth. Dab the stain later with clean water subsequently.
4. Pet urine
- Removing pet urine stains from your couch is easy. Just drizzle a solution made with water and vinegar on the stain.
- Take a clean cloth and then dab out the stain as much as possible.
- Continue dabbing on the stain till the maximum moisture content has been soaked out from the stain onto the cloth.
- You also can scatter baking soda on the stain and let it remain on the stain.
- Baking soda acts to remove the stain as well as reduce the smell of pet urine. Vacuuming the stain afterwards will help in getting rid of the baking soda deposit as soon as it gets dry. With this technique, you can easily perform Lounge Cleaning Service Adelaide at home.
5. Beer stains
- For removing beer stains, brush the stain with an ice cube. Combine warm water with liquid detergent.
- Dip a cloth in this solution to dab at the stain with a paper napkin.
- Alternatively, you can also opt for professional leather Sofa Cleaning Adelaide at the hands of experts in the field.
6. Crayon and marker stains
- Stains due to crayons can be removed with the help of baking soda. For that, you need to wet a sponge and then add few tbsps of baking soda on it. Dab out the markets with the sponge. Rinse the cleaned area with clean water and leave it to dry and you are good to go!
- Stains created due to markers can be removed with the help of hairspray. The rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover can come in handy when you are left with the task of removing marker stains from your favourite fabric sofa. You also need to condition the sofa if the treated couch was a leather make.
Got stains on the couch due to the hyperactive friends of your kids? Get help for the instant removal of the stain via the professional team in Adelaide. You can connect with our experts at 0482074173 Couch Cleaning Norwood for same-day service. We also provide appointments for emergencies.