Our upholstery deals with so many things in a day to day life, besides dust and dirt sometimes stubborn stains happen on the upholstery. Someday when you were trying some nail art and you
In order to start with you need a few supplies, this will help you in removing the nail polish stain completely. So, gather all the supplies mentioned below:
Supplies Required To Start The Upholstery Nail-Polish Stain Removal.
- A spoon or dull knife.
- Acetone (Nail polish remover).
- An empty spray bottle.
- Cotton balls.
- Clean soft cloth or towel and paper towel.
Process Of Upholstery Nail-Polish Stain Removal.
Check the fabric type, you can do the spot test or you can check the label, either way, doing spot test it best as it confirms that acetone is safe on the upholstery. When you’re sure that the upholstery fabric safe, then only proceed.
- To do the spot test, select a small area and apply a few drops of acetone on the area, let the fabric soak after an hour, notice any difference.
- If the nail polish stain is wet, try to remove the excess nail polish. Use a spoon or dull knife to do that, scrape off all the wet nail polish. Remove as much nail-polish as you can then only proceed to do the next step.
- In the next step, pour a few drops of acetone and blot the stain using a cotton ball, let the fabric soak acetone. The acetone will make the nail polish stain lighter, every time you lot the stain it’ll become lighter.
- Use extra cotton to absorb the moisture, the stain will slowly become lighter and eventually completely gone. Just keep repeating the process and the stain will go definitely.
This process is very effective in removing the stain, you need to follow the step word by word. For an effective solution, you can contact a Local Upholstery Cleaner in Adelaide.
Contact Professional Upholstery Cleaner.
Upholstery cleaning is a complex and difficult job but at Couch Cleaning Adelaide we have developed an easy and innovative upholstery cleaning solutions. Some fabric material of upholstery items are porous so they must be handled carefully to ensure safe and complete cleaning. To ensure this we have hired the best technicians who have knowledge and experience of upholstery cleaning, they can for all the task without any hassle.
We have provided them with all the necessary training such as handling equipment and using cleaning solvents. We aim to develop new ideas for treating upholstery stains and dirt. Call on Today and Book an Appo